Thursday, February 6, 2014

Always Be My Valentine - Digital Scrapbooking Kit + Freebie

Valentine's Day is almost here. Have you made any special plans with your special love? Well, my husband and I are going to have a romantic dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. Since Valentine's Day falls on a Friday this year, we are going to make it a very early dinner so we will miss the crowds. Friday's are always so, so busy in our area and I can't imagine what it will be like on Valentine's Day. I made a digital kit just for the occasion. It's packed full of hearts and flowers.
http://www.simplylovescrapbooking.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=87_89&products_id=441&zenid=1si0s2j8fev40cpkq3d6llfpp0
A few word strips are included to get you started with your title or journaling. Get it on sale now at Simply Love Scrapbooking.
There's going to be a free jiffy kit in the Simply Love Scrapbooking newsletter. Sign up today to be sure and get it Click HERE