Monday, July 1, 2013

New- Birthstone for Baby-March, Sales, PS Tutorial, Freebies

Birthstone for Baby - March Kit is in! and a freebie to match
Get it at SLS and Digitals
Caroline made some beautiful layouts!

and here's a different take on this second layout - a little paper blending!
I loved this blending so much I asked her to write a tutorial and she said, yes! This is written for Photoshop.
I've posted the tutorial here but I think it may be hard for you to read so if you want to download a copy in PDF and Word, Click HERE
Click the preview or HERE for a direct download of this freebie

Love My Country Kit is on sale for the rest of July. Get it at SLS, Digitals and My Memories

What a great layout by Laramie! Head over to her blog to pick up a free quick page made with this kit

New Fan Freebie! at Couric Designs on Facebook

I've joined a new store - GoDigital Scrapbooking! Getting products in the store so keep checking back if this is one of your favorite stores.

Challenge at Digitals - Get this free mini kit by playing the Going Postal challenge
Desert Song is the theme of this month's challenges. Play more challenges and get matching mini kits.
Commercial Use
The easy way to blend two papers! Add a background paper, then the blender of your choice. Add a second paper and clip it to the blender. Instant blended look!
Use to blend your photos too. Instead of a second paper, just add your photo and clip.
Personal and commercial use. Sale! save 50% in July!
CU Paper Blenders

If you love small kits and missed some of my freebies in the past, they are now available at a really low price. Check out the FORMER FREEBIES category. More are being kits added.

I have some retiring Christmas kits at Digitals at 70% off!