Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!! I hope everyone is enjoying family time and taking lots of photos to scrap later.

Do you get discouraged when you can't find the kind of kit you want?
Click one of these "Shop by..." links and see if it helps!
Simply Love Scrapbooking has categories you may like:

Shop By Color->
Shop By Theme->

So does Digitals:

Shop by Holiday->
Shop by Occasion->
Shop by Season->
Shop by Style->
Shop by Themes->

You can also use the drop down menu for each designer to find what she has in a specific category. Give it a try!

Check out my Christmas kits I'm retiring at Digitals here >> http://digitalscrapbookpages.com/digitals/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=236&sort=20a&filter_id=115 

 Love My Country Kit is on sale for the rest of July. Get it at SLS, Digitals and My Memories


I've got sales at all of my stores - just pick your fav :)
Happy scrapping!