Wednesday, May 1, 2013

NSD Celebration and 2 Freebies

National Scrapbook Day fun has begun! Sales begin today and I have a new collection to show you - "Graduation Time". Can't believe it's already May and my boys will be out soon for the summer break - maybe, if they don't go summer school. They are trying hard to graduate next Spring from junior college.
 and here is the bundle showing all of the extra packs
I especially love the artsy stamp pack
and here's a nice *FREEBIE* I made- 2 papers, camera, camera frame, glitter border, cupcake, notebook (great for journaling) and photo mask
 click preview or HERE
 **links expired**
former freebies available at SLS

"Mother's Day" collection and bundle are now available at My Memories
Sales are at:
Simply Love Scrapbooking - May 1-6
Digitals - May 1-6
My Memories - May 4-6
some inspiration from Sharon
 Here's a Mother's Day *FREEBIE* I offered last year for a short time- 3 papers and a frame cluster:

click the preview or HERE
 **links expired**
former freebies available at SLS

Mother's Day Collection at Digitals and Simply Love Scrapbooking

Have fun for NSD!