Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter Eggs and Baby Bunnies- Kit and Freebies

"Better late than never!" So true now. I just finished my Easter kit, "Easter Eggs and Baby Bunnies". I created this with kids in mind. Thinking back on the Easter egg hunts I shared with my 2 boys (now grown) I wanted something fun that could be for boys and girls. I made some layouts with my "adopted" granddaughters, Sophie and Olivia.


They are so beautiful in their Easter dresses!



I also made a little freebie for you to go with the kit
click the preview or HERE to download
 **links expired**
former freebies available at SLS

And I have a new Fan Freebie on my Facebook page
 
**links expired**
former freebies available at SLS

Just wanted to mention, in case you missed it on my Facebook page, that artscow.com is having a great special right now for some free photobooks. You just pay shipping. This is a great time to print up those wonderful pages you have made. Sign up for a free account and then go here to use the code 
SPRINGFREEBKS
This will give you seven 8x8 and five 9x7 books with 20 pages each!
Use the code by April 13 and then you will have 30 days to get your books printed.
You will need to sign up for an account to use the code.