Thursday, November 8, 2012

New Kit "Beckoning" at My Memories & Freebie

My new kit "Beckoning" missed the celebrations last weekend at My Memories but it's in the store now and I have put it on sale for 40% off through this Sunday.

 Even if you don't use My Memories software you can get a version of the kit to use in any software. After checking out, go to downloads and choose the "General" link. You will get all of the same backgrounds and elements that are sold at my other stores.

Now is a great time to get this easy to use software.

Use my code to get $10 off and then $10 credit for kits in the store. Code:  STMMMS71965
With over 1,500 papers, over 1,000 page elements, and over 30 album templates that come with the software, making a scrapbook has never been easier!

Another little free add-on  to "Beckoning"

Click preview or HERE TO DOWNLOAD
In case you missed it here is the link to the first "Beckoning" Freebie
DOWNLOAD
 **links expired**
former freebies available at SLS

*A quick note to those who have started a collection of kits, papers, elements, etc. Don't think you have to start your collection over if you want to use the My Memories software. You can definitely use all of those papers and elements in this software.