Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday Sale 35% off! Plus Coupon

Black Friday sales Nov 22- 26. I have 35% off everything at my 3 locations:
COURIC DESIGNS.com (get "free with purchase" beginning at only $1)

 

Version 4 of My Memories Software comes out Friday!

If you would like to purchase this supper-dupper software, use this code: STMMMS71965 to get $10 off and $10 in free products.

Some of the new features include:
 
-Smaller Custom Canvas Sizes
-Paint Tool Feature - I want to try this!
-Improved Printing from Home Features
-Global Search and Add to Canvas
-Recolor Photo
-Change a Shape to a New Shape
-Photo Tiling - Group Photo boxes and fill with 1 Photo
-More intuitive iPhoto integration
-Rip Photo Edge Option - This one sounds interesting!
-In Software Customized Artwork Organization - I always need more organization:)
-Mirror/Flip Groups and Background
-More Text Formatting Options
-High Res Word Art
-15 new designer templates including over 200 backgrounds,
700 embellishments and 500 monograms
-Export SVG to use for your Electronic Die Cutter
I can't wait to try the new features!
 
*If you have purchased the software in the last 30 days, you can get a FREE upgrade to version 4!
 

 Coupon for my readers

 use this code @ couricdesigns.com and Digitals for an additional 10% off anything. Unlimited use during the Black Friday Sales. CODE: blackfriday10