Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Simplest Recipe for July 4, freebie, SALE!

This is not only the simplest but, it's the best! Add a little red to your menu with cherry filling.
Quick Cobbler
1-2 cans of fruit pie filling
1 yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter, melted
Put pie filling in 13x9 pan
Add cake mix on top and smooth
Pour butter over as evenly as you can
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This got eaten before I could get a picture! I used only 1 can of cherry filling. Next time I'm going to use 2 because I love cherries.

Here's a freebie I made using "Love My Country". Ran across this quote and wanted to make it into something printable. I printed both sizes and love the way they turned out. Will put the small one into my computer desk frame decor hopefully along with some other layouts from tomorrow.
                                              click the preview to download from MediaFire
**links expired**
now available at SLS
Everything over $2 is at least 20% off through Monday! "Love My Country" is 25% off and bundles are 35-40% off
Couric Designs at Digitals
If you like this, please use the social sharing buttons at the end of this post!