Thursday, March 1, 2012

March is National Craft Month

March is National Craft Month. It was created by the Craft & Hobby Association in 1994 and was designed to help people learn about the joys of crafting. Now that digital crafting is so popular, especially in scrapbooking, I'm going to have my own celebration.
About every 3 days I will put one of my kits on sale for 50% off! It's a limited time offer and I hope you will take advantage of this great discount to stock up on those kits you've been wanting. I'm even going to take suggestions from you, my customers. So, if there's a kit you want, just email me with the name and I'll do my best to offer it for sale this month. I'm going to need some helping deciding!:)
This is the first one I've picked. It's one of my favorites because I love denim textures. Be sure and check out the additional images to see everything that's in the kit. This will be 50% off through Sunday.