Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Sweet Melody" Kit, Alpha and Posters

I've just put a new kit in the store. It's a musical theme with pretty neutral colors that will be great for many of your layouts. It's on sale for 25% off through the end of this month. I've even reduced the alpha which makes it only $1.13! You can see the collection HERE Take a look at these previews:







I have something a little different. It's a collection of vintage musical posters.
Here's some layouts using the kit

and here's a freebie just for my readers - just click the preview to download from Mediafire.

 **links expired**
former freebies available at SLS
The newsletter will probably go out tomorrow and here's a preview of the free kit that will be available to my subscribers.
Sharon has made a couple of layouts that you can see on her BLOG. Hop on over and give her a little support - she's just starting a blog.