Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Charity Kit to help the people of Japan and a Freebie

The huge Garden of Hope collection is finally in the store.
This is a preview of the bundle but each part is available separately.
This collection was designed as a fund raiser for the people of Japan who were victims of the recent disaster. I hope that it will inspire you to give to this charity and others. 50% of the proceeds I receive from the sale of this kit will go to the American Red Cross, specifically for "Japan Earthquake and Pacific Tsunami".  Please check out their website. http://american.redcross.org

Here are some layouts:




All of my products are on sale exclusively at Digitals in celebration of National Scrapbooking Day, May 4-8
I have a freebie for you
**links expired**
former freebies available at SLS
If you haven't already, you can sign up for my newsletter and receive an exclusive newsletter freebie. It will be going out today. If you miss it, just email me at couricdesigns@yahoo.com and let me know. I will send a copy to you.
I also have another freebie if you "Like Me" on Facebook. Just scroll down for the link and preview.